Thursday, August 19, 2004

Bodypainted Runners?

Last week we got a very curious request from a country. They asked if their relay team could run with bodypaint (!!!). The original request was denied for reasons of commercial limits, but yesterday they came again to appeal. They should a picture of what they are intending to do and I must say: It is really cool!

I'm hoping they get a decision in their favour, because it will definitely be a sight to see. I can't tell which country it is, but I'm sure at least one of you will immediately know which it will be...

Roberto

PS: By the way, yesterday I met the most elegant lady ever to set foot on a track. Of course I'm talking about Merlene Ottey. She is very nice and still a very beautiful woman. She will compete for Slovenia these games. I totally forgot to take a picture. Maybe next time.

No comments: